CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hemophilia Christmas Party..

The Hemophilia Association of Maine (Callahan's Hemotoligist) put on a Christmas Party every year, to meet families and other children who have Hemophilia or other bleeding disorders. I decided to take Callahan..Dan had to work so my mom and dad went with us. This was the first year out of like 20 invites that my dad actually went. Everyone was very nice and we had a lot of fun. They had crafts and we played bingo..we had pizza and then Santa Claus came for a visit! Callahan loves his Santa!! He got a really nice gift and he opened it really well actually. I think Christmas will be fun this year..Here are some Pictures from the party and him playing with his new toy!




1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww....he's getting so big. I can't wait to see him!